Quick Ribs Done in 3 Hours!
These ribs are some of the best ribs you will ever have. More importantly, you won’t be sitting around all day waiting to eat. That’s right these are quick and you and your family will be dining in less that 3 hours!
- Use the Basic Pork Rub and coat the ribs by shaking heavy hand on the top, bottom and sides. Refrigerate overnight.
- When you are ready to start the cook, start your smoker on Smoke and keep the lid open, until a fire is well established. Increase the temperature to 450 degrees F and allow to pre-heat at this time close the lid.
- Place your ribs uncovered on the hot grill and allow to cook for 15 minutes, then bring down the heat to 325 F for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours of cooking, take a peek at the ribs and see if the meat has started to pull back from the end of the bones about 1/4 inch.
- Separately Mix 1 cup of Brian's BBQ sauce into a bowl and using a sauce brush apply to the ribs.
- Allow the ribs to cook an additional 15 minutes more. Place the ribs in aluminum foil and place them back on the grill for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and the foil and feast!