Brian’s BBQ Sauce
We are not huge into BBQ sauces. Simple said, if the meat is cooked right – you don’t need this. However, early on in my married life – my wife had an obsession in covering her proteins in BBQ sauce. Primarily due to her family would cook the poor things to a charcoal quality of well done.
So, I started to make my own bbq sauce. This sauce brought out the flavor of the protein and it allowed me to cook the meat to the proper temperature. This allowed my wife to alter her perception of a juicy portion of meat and still providing the comforting flavor of BBQ sauce.
- 1/8 Cup White Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic (Fresh grated)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce ((Franks))
- 8 Oz Coke (Flat)
- In a medium sauce pan combine all ingredients over medium heat.
- Allow to simmer until it has thickened - this will take about 20 minutes.