This Lavender Mint Tea boosts the mood and tastes amazing hot or cold. Add additional fresh lavender and mint from your garden for an amazing result!
Lavender Mint Tea
Write a review
- 1/4 cup fresh lavender petals
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups water
- Place the lavender petals and mint leaves into a sauce pan, pour water over the two and bring to a boil.
- Turn to a low heat and allow to simmer until the teas is at the desired strength, this may take 15 to 20 minutes.
- Strain the mint and lavender out and serve the tea hot.
- To make iced tea, allow to cool and serve over ice.
Marinate Me Baby http://marinatemebaby.com/