Grilled chicken is a particular passion of mine. I just love any type of grilled chicken especially this Grilled Honey Mustard version. This recipe is a marinade that helps pack your chicken with a ton of flavor.
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
Write a review
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl whisk together the above ingredients.
- Set aside 4 tablespoons of the sauce mixture and then in a large zip lock bag place the chicken and the remainder of the mixture over the chicken, toss to cover and then let is refrigerate for 2-4 hours minimum.
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat, and grill the chicken for about 7 minutes per side or until the chicken is done and the juices run clear.
- Before service, pour the reserved honey mustard mixture over the grilled chicken and allow to rest under foil for about 5 minutes and then serve.
Marinate Me Baby http://marinatemebaby.com/