Pesto Farfalle with Feta and Tomatoes
Write a review
- 1 pound farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1 cup pesto (jarred or homemade)
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces (about a cup) crumbled feta cheese
- Kosher Salt and Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the pasta according the the directions on the package in a large stock pot in salted water. Drain the pasta and run it under the cold water just until it has cooled slightly. Drain well.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to a large bowl. Stir the pesto in and gently mix until the pasta is well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the tomatoes and feta cheese and toss to combine.
- Cover the pasta with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator and allow to chill for at least an hour. If the pasta seems to be a little dry at the time of service, you can combine an additional tablespoon of olive oil to moisten the pasta.
Marinate Me Baby http://marinatemebaby.com/