Let’s face it, we are all looking for a quick, easy and healthy way to make weeknight entrees, grilled Greek chicken breasts are a fantastic choice. Chicken breasts that are rubbed with garlic and a lemon vinaigrette that go straight to the grill are done literally in a few minutes. For a quicker cook time, choose chicken breasts that are on the thinner side so they cook evenly as well.
Grilled Greek Chicken Breast Recipe
- 2 lemons, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 thin chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- Preheat your grill to a medium high
- In a small bowl combine the juice of one lemon, garlic and oregano. Whisk slowly to incorporate the olive oil.
- Rub half of the vinaigrette on the chicken breasts and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the chicken about 3-4 minutes a side, or until the juices start to run clear.
- Cut the second lemon in half and grill on the cut side until the lemon forms char marks.
- Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette over the chicken breasts and let your guests finish the process with a squeeze of the fresh lemon.