We have all done it. Looked over at that table in the restaurant and our mouth watered over that succulent prime rib that was painstakingly seasoned with peppercorns, dijon parsley and roasted to perfection. So this year, wait no more. You and I can have that same amazing prime rib at home for the Holidays without paying the bazillion dollar price tag that Morton’s or Lowery’s will charge us.
This recipe is simple and yet still powerful with the perfect pairing of pepper and dijon.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cracked mixed pepper corns (white, black, green and pink) or you can just use black pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a medium bowl. Gently pat the rub on the roast and cook your roast to your desired doneness.