Angry Orchard has been experimenting with different apple varieties and unique combinations for over 20 years, this experience has turned into some pretty excellent cocktails that go excellent with grilled and smoked foods. Please try Angry Orchard Original Cocktail – Orchard Toddy an amazing cocktail from their mixologist partner Jeremy Oertel. Jeremy has been featured as one of Food & Wine’s Best new Mixologists!
- • 1 bottle Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple
- • 4.5 oz Scotch or Irish Whiskey
- • 2.25 oz lemon juice
- • 3 oz honey ginger syrup**
- • 3 oz water
- • 2 cups honey
- • 1 cup water
- • 2 tbs finely chopped peeled ginger
- Peel the ginger and then finely chop. Add all ingredients to a pot and cover. Simmer over medium to low heat for 20 min. Strain, allow to cool and store in the refrigerator.