Angry Orchard’s – Campfire Angry Apples
Angry Orchard's - Campfire Angry Apples
Write a review
- 4 large baking apples (honeycrisp, matsu or granny smith)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 each crunchy granola bar, broken up
- 1 bottle Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 4 large pieces of heavy duty foil
- Slice apples in half and core. Place 2 halves in each piece of foil, skin side up.
- Sprinkle the apple with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/4 of the granola bar.
- Fold up the edges to form a packet, and pour about 3 ounces (1/4 bottle) of Angry Orchard Crisp Cider over the apple.
- Fold the edges and seal the foil packet tight.
- Place directly in the smoldering embers of a campfire, grill, or smoker (you can place this at the edge of a roaring fire.
- Cook until the packets begin to hiss and bubble; remove and set aside until the foil is cool enough to touch.
- Open and enjoy, Or you can enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
Marinate Me Baby http://marinatemebaby.com/