Angry Orchard has been experimenting with different apple varieties and unique combinations for over 20 years, this experience has turned into some pretty excellent cocktails that go excellent with grilled and smoked foods. Please try Angry Orchard Original Cocktail – Angry Cauldron, an amazing cocktail from their mixologist partner Jeremy Oertel. Jeremy has been featured as one of Food & Wine’s Best new Mixologists!
Angry Cauldron Cocktail
- 4 bottles Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
- 8 oz Vodka, Gin or White Rum
- 1.5 oz Grand Marnier
- 3 oz Lemon Juice
- 6 oz Cranberry Syrup**
- 3 oz Raspberry Puree (Can also use strawberries)
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Add ingredients to a punch bowl except the cider. Stir to combine and then top with Angry Orchard Crisp Apple. Garnish with zombie hand ice cubes and spider ice.
- Add all ingredients to the pot and simmer over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool and keep refrigerated.