Instead of using wine to build this sangria, I used hard cider to make it juicy and refreshing. This is a perfect party drink and only takes 15 minutes to prepare!
What makes this perfect is it comes leaded or unleaded so everyone and partakes in the party festivities. With the use of the fall harvest apples, you really get a burst of flavors from the fall. Autumn never tasted so perfect! Make yourself a cold one now!
- 1 cup quartered and thinly sliced unpeeled green, yellow and red apples
- 1 navel orange quartered and thinly sliced in half
- 1 cup apple juice, well chilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup brandy (you can inrease the apple juice to 1 1/4 cup total if you wish to omit the brandy)
- One 22 ounce bottle hard apple cider, chilled (replace with unfiltered cider if you wish to omit the alcohol)
- In a large pitcher, combine the fruit, juices and brandy if you are using and allow to chill completely.
- Just before you are to serve, add the cider. Serve over ice.