Cilantro is a very close cousin to mint. This makes a perfect pairing in our mind. We tried this mock-tail and found it to be savory, refreshing and most importantly memorable that we would share it with you. Try this Savory Sprite-ita, we haven’t changed a thing from the original recipe that you can find on Coca-Cola’s Website.
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 4 ounces Sprite
- 1 slice lime, for garnish
- In a short glass place cilantro and muddle (best to use a muddler or a wooden spoon), this will break up the herb.
- Add ice cubes, lime juice and the slowly pour the Sprite.
- Garnish with lime and serve.
- Note you can modify this to a leaded cocktail by adding 1/2 ounce gin after the lime juice and then you can add a dash of bitters.