Jack Daniel’s Sauce
I am a huge fan of this sauce at TGIFriday’s! I know, I don’t do chain establishment reviews. However, that doesn’t mean I won’t bring you the best of what these places have to offer us culinarily in the form of a recipe. And that is just what we are doing here…
Leave it to a chain restaurant to figure out the science, and then we can find that mock recipe that will allow you to make this a go-to sauce in your arsenal of foodie goodie bag when your are trying to cook for your family or special someone.
The best part is it doesn’t have a ton of ingredients, the steps are simple and straight forward. These I find are the best types of recipes! I hope you enjoy!
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion (Diced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup White Grape Juice
- 1/2 Cup Jack Daniel's
- 1/2 Teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- Place ingredients in a sauce pan in order as listed. Mix and stir as each ingredient is added.
- Place over medium heat and continue to stir until it reach a boil. Turn the burner down to low and allow to cook at the simmer stage for 35 minutes to allow it to reduce by 1/3.