Hash House A Go Go
Folks, if you are a foodie – this is a place you have to visit.
This place go it’s start in San Diego, California by just doing what they do best making massive portions with fresh ingredients. They opened the location on West Sahara (the burb’s from the LV strip) and this location was wildly successful. So, it is evident they got an offer from one of the local casino’s and they started opening locations inside the strip casino’s. Then, Reno, Chicago, Connecticut and now Orlando, FL! 9 Locations!
They have a full bar, and serve world class Bloody Mary’s among other libations.
We had breakfast for our visit and the pictures are below:
Here is what I would recommend:
- House Hashes (any!) they might be $13 – but you can feed an ARMY!
- Sage Fried Chicken & Waffles – It will be all over for you Chicken and Waffles fans, these are awesome
- Flapjacks – these are entire plate covering flapjacks bring your appetite
- Try their homemade preserves on every table, ensure you have some good sourdough, you can thank me later.
- Any of the One Pound Stuffed Burgers: Mushroom & Swiss, Roasted Red Pepper & Smoked Mozzarella, Crumbled Blue Cheese, Hardwood Smoked Bacon, Avocado & Cheddar. Forget your Diet – indulge.
- Big O’ Crispy Pork Tenderloin Sandwich: Right out of the Mid-West on steroids!
- Breakfast: Yep, they surge their breakfast during lunch – just a little bigger portions if you can believe it.
- 18 Oz Bone-In Rib Eye
- All Blue Crab Cakes
- Stuffed Hash House Meatfloaf
- Corned Beef Hash or Boston Hash – yes for dinner and I am not a breakfast for dinner guy!
6800 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89146